Top ten Indian Sports Quotes

Top ten Indian Sports Quotes

"People throw stones at you and you convert them into Milestones":-Sachin Tendulkar
 

 
"It's important to learn and not repeat the same mistakes..What's done is done.":-Ms Dhoni
 
"If I, being a mother of two, can win a medal so can you all. Take me as an example and don't give up." :- Mary-Kom
"It's about hard work not gender" :- Geeta Phogat


“In the long run, I believe that honesty is definitely the best policy. One can get away by being dishonest for a short team, but ultimately, honesty is what pays.” :- Kapil Dev

“If I have a reason to do something, and I have enough passion, I generally succeed.” :- Leander Paes

“I want to be the best, it’s not about the ranking, it’s about being consistent.” :- Saina Nehwal

“I have only one talent. I can work harder than anyone else.” :-Abhinav Bindra

“If we really want to become a good football nation, we need to work at the grass-root level, We need to open more academies with top facilities.” :-Baichung Bhutia

“My village still does not have a playground whenever I stay there, I need to practice on a Road.”Neeraj Chopra

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.