Birth Day wishes for best Friend

 Birth Day wishes for best Friend



Small Birthday Wishes for Best Friend

  1. Best friends like you come along once in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!
  2. Dear friend, let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
  3. Happy birthday dear friend! I hope you have a very special day and a wonderful year ahead!
  4. Happy birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.
  5. I hope your Birthday finds you this happy, friend.
  6. A big birthday hug for you, good friend!
  7. Happy Birthday, friend. Have fun, dance, be happy.
  8. Let’s celebrate, it’s your birthday! Wishing you an awesome day, and a brilliant year ahead!
  9. I treasure our friendship! Happy Birthday!
  10. Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. Happy Birthday!
  11. Happy birthday, friend. May your day be as beautiful as you.
  12. It’s your birthday, let’s get up to some mischief!
  13. Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.
  14. May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are. Happy Birthday
  15. Life is a journey, friend. Enjoy every mile.
  16. Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. Happy Birthday!

WISHES FOR BEST FRIEND SPECIAL DAY

  1. Sending you nothing but positive vibes on your birthday 
  2. I hope you know how much you’re loved today, best friend! Happy birthday!
  3. Every year on your birthday, I get reminded of how much you mean to me as a best friend.
  4. Birthdays only come once a year, and your friendship only comes once a lifetime.
  5. Wishing I could spend your birthday with you, but know you’re on my mind and in my heart ♥️
  6. You’re like a sister to me. Cheers to many more birthdays glowing together.
  7. My best friend was born today! Where would I be without you?
  8. Happy birthday to my partner-in-crime and my favorite person!
  9. You deserve all the cake, happiness, and love today. Happy birthday and #treatyourself!
  10. Thank you for being the brightest person I know. Hope to see you shine for years on!
  11. Thanks for being my turn up partner, venting partner, and everything in between! Enjoy your day!

Funny Birthday Wishes for Friend

  1. If you’re getting old, that means I am too!
  2. Don’t forget to smile awkwardly as everyone sings you happy birthday today!
  3. Birthday calories don’t count so next drink is on me! 🍹
  4. How many birthdays have we spent together now? I guess it’s official—you’re stuck with me.
  5. I thought you get finer and wiser with age? Well, there’s always next year 😂
  6. Don’t think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
  7. You suck at aging! Can you at least try to look older?
  8. Happy birthday. It took you [BFF's age] years to look this good!
  9. Happy birthday to my forever young friend!
  10. You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!
  11. Happy birthday to this dime in her prime!
  12. It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds!
  13. Hey you! It’s your birthday! Cake! Candles! Drinks! Presents! More drinks! Can you tell I’m excited?
  14. Woah, time flies when you're having fun! How'd we get so old?

Emotional Birthday Wishes for Friend

  1. Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn’t have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you buddy. Happy Birthday.
  2. Happy Birthday to one of my all-time favorite human beings.
  3. Happy Birthday to the one person who’s always there for me. I hope your big day is as wonderful as you are.
  4. Happy birthday to my closest and oldest friend! I feel blessed, because our friendship is a true gift of life.
  5. Happy birthday! I’m so grateful for our friendship and all the fun times we’ve had together this year. Here’s to many more!
  6. Wishing the best day ever for the best friend ever. Happy Birthday!
  7. Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart.
  8. Someone very special to me was born on this day. I won’t keep you in suspense… it’s you! Happy Birthday!
  9. On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.
  10. You’re not just my best friend. You’re the best, period. Happy Birthday!
  11. My dear, dear friend, you have always been there for me. You and I redefine what friendship means. Happy Birthday!
  12. Happy Birthday to the most awesome best friend anyone could ask for! I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.
  13. I never guessed when we first met that we’d become best friends, or all the silly memories we’d make together! Thanks for all the fun adventures, and here’s to many more in the coming year!
  14. Wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. Thanks for being such a great friend!
  15. Happy Birthday to my #1 friend, from your #1 fan.             
  16. Stay true to who you are, you are an amazing person and the best ever friend a person could hope for! Have a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead.
  17. Happy Birthday to my best friend! You’ll probably never know how much I care about you, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop trying to tell you!

Birthday Wishes for Female Friend

  1. Happy birthday, friend — I hope this special day will be memorable and unforgettable. I hope your day is filled with joy, laughter, happiness, love, and everything that a woman deserves.
  2. Happy Birthday beautiful friend. May your day be as beautiful as you are.
  3. Happy birthday to the most wonderful girl I have ever known. May you enjoy this special day in your life.
  4. Happy Birthday to the most beautiful flower in the entire world. No matter what, you always look young and beautiful, friend. I don’t know how you do it. But I appreciate it.
  5. I want you to know this day is just as special to you as it is to me. Why? Because on this day, so many precious years ago, one of the loveliest human beings in history entered into the world, an angel in the form of the adorable person which is you.
  6. I am happy to celebrate this special day with one of the most understanding woman I know. You are humble, but great, my friend. Enjoy this sweet day, and happy birthday.
  7. A birthday is celebrated once a year, our friendship is special every day. May this day be full of joy and laughter. Happy birthday girl
  8. Happy birthday to the most pretty girl in the world. I wish you lots of love, good health, strength, and blessings.
  9. Every day, you sparkle, beautiful woman, but today you rule! Happy Birthday, friend.
  10. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
  11. Friends are the family you choose. Happy birthday to my sister from another mister!
  12. Happy birthday to the prettiest and most loving woman I have ever known. Today is your special day, friend, and my wish for you is that all your dreams come true.
  13. There is a saying that too much of everything is bad. But they have not met you, friend. Too much of you is heavenly. Happy birthday to the most beautiful woman in the world.
  14. Amazing smile, strong character, loving, respectful, and a remarkable woman. That is what you are, friend. You how to make something good out of a bad situation. And that is something rare. Happy Birthday.
  15. Dear friend, I am grateful to have a woman like you in my life. Happy birthday and I must say, every moment spent with you is sacred.
  16. Wishing a happy and blessed birthday to the most wonderful woman I have ever known. Thank you for being my friend and by my side all these years.
  17. If there is anybody on this earth who is a real-life Wonder Woman, it is you. And alas, I am but fit to be your faithful sidekick. And like any good lackey, I don’t need to be reminded of the really important times of the year, such as today. In other words, happy birthday!
  18. Meeting you was a blessing, good friend. You are always on my mind, and forever in my heart. Today, I want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my queen.
  19. Happy birthday to the most awesome lady I know.
  20. This year, you provide the sexiness and charm, and let me supply and champagne and dinner bill. I’ve been waiting so long for this day, knowing that I won’t be denied the opportunity to take you out and paint the town red with my special birthday girl!
  21. A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
  22. Happy Birthday to the most awesome woman in the world. I know you’ve been waiting for this day, friend, so let’s celebrate in style!
  23. You have always been here to offer your support through thick and thin. And for that, friend, I want to wish Happy Birthday to a remarkable woman.
  24. Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one, dear friend. Happy birthday, lady, and here’s to your best year yet.
  25. Today is your day, lady. Dance with fairies, dear friend. Ride a unicorn, swim with mermaids, and chase rainbows.
  26. For your birthday, I just want to say: I hope you can see how special you are to me. Happy birthday, my lovely friend!
  27. Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Happy birthday, beautiful friend, from afar. Missing you, girl.
  28. I want to say happy birthday to the prettiest woman, to whom I wish lots of love, health, happiness, passion, and strength. Enjoy your day, sweet friend.
  29. Happy birthday from one sister to another!
  30. Happy birthday special lady. Today is a wonderful day. May all the love and blessings come your way. Have fun to the fullest.
  31. Happy Birthday, friend. We weren’t sisters by birth, but we knew from the start … Fate brought us together to be sisters by heart.
  32. I appreciate your presence in my life, and wouldn’t trade it for all the fortune in this universe. That’s how much your friendship means to me, my dear. Have a phenomenally exciting and memorable birthday today. Love you!
  33. Over the years, I’ve had a number of friends, but none ever made me feel as happy as you make me feel. I’m so blessed to have a friend like you in this lifetime. Happy birthday, to the prettiest woman, and best friend around.

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.