Best Mood off Captions for Boys

 Best Mood off Captions for Boys

Mood off Captions for Boys



Mood off Captions for Boys

·        When you’re dreaming with a broken heart, waking up is the hardest part.

·        Sometimes, it’s not the song that makes you emotional, it’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

·        I spent my life weighed down by a stone heart, drowning in irony and settling for anything.

·        Don’t judge. You don’t know what storms someone has just walked through.

·        The worst battle is the one that goes on between your heart and your mind. You never know which one to listen to…

·        If you can’t take the time to see me while I’m alive… then don’t stand or my grave crying when I am gone.

·        Sometimes you can’t tell if you’re just in a bad mood or everyone around you is annoying.

·        I’m proud of my heart, it’s been played, stabbed, cheated, burned and broken, but somehow still works.

·        Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.

·        I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me!

·        Be careful who you fall in love with, cause someone somewhere won’t approve.

·        You killed what was left of the good in me.

·        I hate fake people.

·        It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

·        Mood: Being hurt and missing you at the same time…

·        Trying to hide my feelings and pretending like nothing is wrong.

·        You don’t have the key to my mood. It’s something that you can never have.

·        Being alone is better than being with someone who doesn’t care about you.

·        Do I have a bad mood? You are the reason for it.

·        Current Mood: Wanna move to another country and start a new life.

·        Current mood: Travelling to a remote village and breathing the fresh air.

·        I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.

·        I’m always where the sun doesn’t shine.

·        Trying to change my mood is like hitting your head on a brick wall.

·        Breathing is hard. When you cry so much, it makes you realize that breathing is hard.

·        Not in the best mood right now. Talk at your own risk.

·        Make room for reasons, not excuses.

·        I don’t care anymore.

·        I may forgive, but I won’t forget.

·        Live life as it comes.

·        WARNING: A part of me is broken forever. You can’t fix it.

·        Solitude is my only consolation – deep, dark, deathlike solitude.

·        Sometimes you can’t tell if you’re just in a bad mood or everyone around you is annoying.

 #Moodoff #CaptionsforBoys

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.