Serena Williams Tennis Player Quotes

Serena Williams Quotes

Serena Williams Tennis player Quotes

"It doesn't matter what your background is or where you came from...If you have dreams and goals, that's all that matters."-Serena Williams

"I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger."-Serena Williams

"Everything comes at a cost. Just what are you willing to pay for it?"-Serena Williams
 
“You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.”-Serena Williams
 
"I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger."-Serena Williams
 
"I think you have to love yourself before you fall in love. I’m still learning to love myself."-Serena Williams
 
“Family's first, and that's what matters most. We realize that our love goes deeper than the tennis game.”- Serena Williams

“Tennis just a game, the family is forever.”-Serena Williams


No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.