Rishabh Pant Indian Cricketer best quotes

 Rishabh Pant Indian Cricketer best quotes


Best Quotes and Status of Rishabh Pant 

As a wicketkeeper, and as a youngster, if I don't learn, it will be very difficult. Always important to keep learning from your mistakes Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

 There is nothing called pressure. I understand that there is expectation, if there is any pressure, I don’t feel it. …. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

I am not scared of anyone. I have fun with everyone. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

World Cup selection will be a dream come true. I want to win matches for India and be more consistent and finish more games for the country. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

When everybody recognises you, going out is difficult. But you deal with it. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

 Live in the moment; make the most of any opportunity that comes your way. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

 It was a great feeling to be included in the Indian Test squad. I always wanted to be a part of the Indian Test squad, and it was more like a dream come true for me. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

  In red-ball cricket, with field placements, you can look around; take your time, because you have five days to play, whereas in limited over cricket, you have a limited number of balls to play. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

Unless you are a good bowler you won’t be in the India A side. …. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

There will be byes, there will be catches that will go down, but what is important is what you do when the next chance arrives. Because there will always be the next catch. If you are not positive, if you are not in a good frame of mind, you can drop the next one too. …. Rishabh Pant (Indian Cricketer)

 

Rishabh Pant's Girlfriend


Isha Negi is the girlfriend of Indian Cricketer Rishabh Pant, she has posted many pics with Rishabh Pant on social media and even called him "My Man" 

Even Rishabh Pant has also shared his thought on Social to take Isha Negi and told
"I just want to make you happy because you are the reason I am so happy." Isha also shared the same photo on her Instagram and captioned it, "My man, my soulmate, my best friend, the love of my life."

Rishabh Pant and Isha Negi have been in a relationship for over more than 5 Years.

Isha Negi is reported to be an Entrepreneur and an interior decor designer.

Isha Negi was born on 20th Feb 1997 from an Elite Family Uttarakhand.

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.