Jasprit Bumrah best Status and Quotes

 Jasprit Bumrah best Status and Quotes


Jasprit Bumrah 

Jasprit Bumrah is an Indian Cricket player born 6 December 1993 in Gujrat, He presents Indian Cricket Team in ODI and T20I, He bowls at 140-145 km/hour making him one of the fastest bowlers in India. He is also known for winging Yorker deliveries and known by the name of Yorker King. Jasprit Bumrah coach name was Kishore Trivedi when he was studying in School

Jasprit Bumrah Height is 5.11” and his weight is around 68 KG, He has dark brown eyes and black hair. He belongs middle class family, he has lost his father when he was 7 Years old. His sister name is Juhika Bumrah.

He was rumored to be in a relationship with Raashi Khanna Telugu Actress but on 15th March 2021 he got married  to Sanjana Ganesan a TV Presenter.

Jasprit Bumrah with his wife Sanjana Ganesan

Sanjana Ganesan is an Indian Model and Sports anchor, she works for star sports and hosted several sports cricket , Badminton and football too. She has also hosted the 2019 world cup.

BIO OF JASPRIT BUMRAH

Name

Jasprit Jasbir Singh Bumrah

Nick Name

JB Jassi

Profession

Cricketer- Fast Medium Bowler

Height

175 cm

Weight

60-70 KG

Eye & Hair Color

Black

International Debut

Test 5 Jan 2018, ODI 23th Jan 2016 & T20 26th Jan 2016

Coach

Kishor Trivedi

Famous for

Yorker Ball

Record

7 wickets in First Class match

Birth Place

Ahmedabad Gujrat India

Religion

Sikhism

Marital Status

Married

Marriage Date

15.03.2021

Salary in 2018

Retainer Fee 7 Cr. Test Fee 15 Lacs ODI fee 6 Lacs T20 Fee 3 Lacs IPL 11- 7 Cr        

JASPRIT BUMRAH QUOTES

As a bowler, you have to constantly have to learn new things, and that's been my main aim all the time. Jasprit Bumrah

As a bowler, my motto is not to get too excited and not to get too down after every match. Jasprit Bumrah


Learn from the mistake you made and go forward Jasprit Bumrah

Lasith Malinga has been a great influence for me to bowl yorkers consistently Jasprit Bumrah

I have learnt a lot from the Indian team. Jasprit Bumrah

I think every bit of knowledge that you get is very important Jasprit Bumrah

Self-belief, I think, is my biggest strength. The mental toughness comes into play whenever the chips are down. Jasprit Bumrah

I don't take praise or criticism seriously. Jasprit Bumrah

I am happy to bowl wherever my captain wants me to bowl. If he tells me to bowl upfront and be aggressive with the new ball, I am happy to do that. Jasprit Bumrah

My focus is to always enjoy and bowl good lines and lengths. Jasprit Bumrah

It's always better for the bowlers to stick to a line and length, and that helps you get wickets. Jasprit Bumrah

Confidence is not dented after one match. If it happens, then you don't deserve to play. Jasprit Bumrah

It feels good that the captain has so much of confidence in you that he gives you freedom to do whatever you want. Jasprit Bumrah

I plan and I back myself in whichever situation I'm bowling. Jasprit Bumrah

It was always a dream to play Test cricket and get a first five-wicket haul over here. Jasprit Bumrah

I just try to back myself in any situation that I go. Jasprit Bumrah

 

I always wanted to play Test cricket, but people have only seen me in first-class cricket. I was always confident that, whenever I get a chance, I would be able to do well. Jasprit Bumrah

Earlier, I only used to get the ball into right handers. Over the years, I have developed some variations, thanks to first-class cricket and IPL. Jasprit Bumrah

I always try and emphasize on having specific net sessions on 'death bowling.' It is similar to length balls - the more you practice, the better you get at it. Jasprit Bumrah

It is very important for long tours to enjoy the country and see the places. Jasprit Bumrah

I enjoy playing each and every format, but for me, Test cricket is at the paramount level because I feel everything is tested at that level. Jasprit Bumrah

I have bowled with the new ball before when I came into the Indian team in the T20 formats. Jasprit Bumrah

I don't focus on what the experts are saying or not. Jasprit Bumrah

I focus on what has helped me, and I try to focus on my body and what do I need to keep myself fit Jasprit Bumrah

It is always good to have a break. Whenever you return from the break, the hunger is back, the body is fresh, you are up and running in good spirit. Jasprit Bumrah

As a kid, I was like anybody else, playing cricket, enjoying it. The only difference is, right from when I can remember, I always used to love bowling. Jasprit Bumrah

Every year, I learn something new at the IPL. It has shaped me as a cricketer. Jasprit Bumrah

You bowl according to situations - whether at the death or at the beginning. Jasprit Bumrah

I used to play tennis ball cricket quite a lot before playing serious cricket. Over there, you bowl yorkers. That could be the reason I bowl yorkers. Jasprit Bumrah

It's always difficult when you bowl at the death. Jasprit Bumrah

In four-day cricket, you have to be consistent; you have to bowl in one area. Jasprit Bumrah

In T20, you can show your variations; you can show your yorkers. Jasprit Bumrah

I always try to keep calm. Jasprit Bumrah

I look to learn from everyone. Jasprit Bumrah

I try to mix my pace and try to use yorkers. Jasprit Bumrah

The only focus for me is on my preparation, my execution, and what I can do for the team. Jasprit Bumrah

When I made my First-Class debut, my first spell was of 10 overs. So I was always used to bowling lot of overs in Ranji Trophy, which always helps. Jasprit Bumrah

You don't get anything easy. You have to work for it. Jasprit Bumrah

In white-ball cricket, things are different - over there, you outsmart the batsman, and over here in Test cricket, it's all about patience and consistency. Jasprit Bumrah

You can't wicket 5-6 wickets every session. Jasprit Bumrah

As a bunch, when you're getting wickets, it's always good. You can create pressure from both ends. Jasprit Bumrah

Whenever I go to a new country, I always plan in advance. Before visiting the country, I have a look at a few videos: what works over there, what the home team does over there. Jasprit Bumrah


No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.