Masai Ujiri best quotes

 Masai Ujiri best quotes

 

Masai Ujiri (born 7 July 1970) is a Nigerian-Canadian professional basketball executive and former player, and is the president of basketball operations of the Toronto Raptors in the National Basketball Association (NBA)(As per wikipedia profile)

Motivational Quotes of NBA player

For me, it's always been about Toronto. I love it here. My family loves it here. My wife loves it here, which is important. Masai Ujiri


I'm proud of Toronto. I'm proud of Canada. I'm proud of the NBA. I'm very proud of it. Masai Ujiri

This is my hobby. Reaching out, getting to know other people's cultures, traveling to other people's countries. Masai Ujiri

We have to make Toronto - we have to - we have to make Toronto the best atmosphere in the NBA. Masai Ujiri

Being a good teammate means looking out for our neighbours, friends and the people we work with. Masai Ujiri

Basketball without Borders made me who I am and it's just something that is such a huge part of my life. Masai Ujiri

I always say in my camps in Africa, in everything we do, 'My name is Masai and I'm from Nigeria.' My name is Masai and I'm from Nigeria. It's plain and simple. If you're from La Loche or you are from Toronto you should be proud of it. Masai Ujiri

As leaders, I think we have to give people in many places a chance to have success, not continue to put those people down. Masai Ujiri

SPORTS QUOTES

I focus on very few things in life - my work, my family, my friends. Those things are important to me and I pay good attention to them, and everything else just comes and goes. Masai Ujiri

Every day is different. There's always, as we call it in the NBA, a 'drama,' a team's drama, there's always something. Masai Ujiri

I was honestly more talented in soccer than in basketball. I don't think I'd have gone anywhere in soccer. But I think I was more talented in soccer. Masai Ujiri

Honestly... I've never felt pressure working in basketball. There's no pressure at all. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. Masai Ujiri

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.