Andre Drummond best quotes

 Andre Drummond best quotes and Status


Who is Andre Drummond

Andre Jamal Drummond (born August 10, 1993) is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was selected by the Detroit Pistons in the first round of the 2012 NBA draft with the ninth overall pick(as per his Wikipedia profile)

If I'm not in the best condition, the best playing shape, I can't really do nothing for my team. Andre Drummond

Basketball Player best Quotes

No one knows what I'm capable of doing. Andre Drummond

My athleticism will go away some day. I'm gonna be old one of these days, so I'm going to be able to use those post moves. Andre Drummond

The more times you go after it the more times you'll get the ball. So every chance I get I try to chase down the rebound. Andre Drummond

I'm just really just continuing to work on back-to-the-basket stuff and working on getting better from the foul line. Andre Drummond

I always tell the kids, basketball is not going to be there forever, get a good education and make good choices. Andre Drummond

I am a hard worker, and there's nothing wrong with my motor. Andre Drummond

I took the time to mentally figure out what I needed to do to be the best basketball player I could be for my team. Andre Drummond

I was never brought up to be a quitter. Andre Drummond

I do all the dirty work: play defense, grab rebounds, block shots and finish strong around the rim. Andre Drummond

I've always done yoga but I never really spoke about it. Andre Drummond

Being a Jordan athlete has been outstanding for me. Andre Drummond

Motivational Status of Andre Drummond

As a kid and even to this day, I want to be an actor when I'm done playing. I work on music, too. Andre Drummond

I love 'The Walking Dead.' Steven Yeun who plays Glenn, is from Michigan and is a really close friend of mine as well. Andre Drummond

Everyone changes throughout the years. Andre Drummond

You know, I'm really known for being an energy guy and working hard on the floor, grabbing a lot of rebounds. Andre Drummond

I think, for me, I'm making the right plays and finding my teammates if I'm not open and finishing strong around the rim. Andre Drummond

Basketball will always be my first love. Andre Drummond

LeBron - he's LeBron. He just won't be denied, he's the best player in the league and also a great person. Andre Drummond

NBA PLAYER BEST QUOTES

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.