Moeen Ali Quotes

 CSK ALL ROUNDER BEST QUOTES

Who is Moeen Ali

Moeen Munir Ali is an English international cricketer. An all-rounder, he is a left-handed batsman and right-arm off-spinner, who played county cricket for Warwickshire before moving to Worcestershire after the 2006 season. Ali has represented England in all formats of the game

Playing under Ms.Dhoni is on every Plyer's Wishlist" Moeen Ali

Yes, I see myself as a role model. And as a role model, I have to behave in a certain way.” Moeen Ali

“To be part of a World Cup winning squad was a once in a lifetime experience. There was no resentment or sadness from missing the later games.” Moeen Ali

“The moment we won the World Cup is one I will never forget and would do anything just to experience again. It was the most euphoric sporting sensation you could possibly imagine.” Moeen Ali

“If I wasn’t doing this, I’d be working in a chippy. Cricket can change your life. It can teach you a lot about discipline and life in general.” Moeen Ali

“It took a lot of sacrifice from my dad. He managed to put cricket nets in our garden because he knew we had to practise every day. That would also keep us away from the streets.” Moeen Ali

BEST CRICKET QUOTES

“In tournament cricket, with a new opponent each game, I think you actually need to play to your own strengths more.” Moeen Ali

 “If I can play, and change the mind of one person about being a Muslim player and having a beard, then I’ll feel as if I’ve done my job.” Moeen Ali

“You do your best but I think I’m going to try and get back in as a batsman first, spinner second.” Moeen Ali

“From nine, I started playing cricket. From 11, I knew this is what I’m doing.” Moeen Ali

CSK ALLROUNDER MOEEN ALI BEST QUOTES

“I never get too over-confident, or too down. I just go with the flow.” Moeen Ali

“In an ideal world, you knock the runs off and win the game.” Moeen Ali

 “I have been up and down the batting order and it’s difficult. People don’t always realise that.” Moeen Ali

“Social media is one of the hardest things about playing for England.” Moeen Ali

“When you’re quiet, others can form opinions that are way off the mark.” Moeen Ali

“Every time that I come to Edgbaston it takes me back to some great first memories of coming here at a very young age.” Moeen Ali

 Ricky Ponting best quotes for Cricket Players

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.