Venus Williams best quotes

 Venus Williams Quotes for Successful Life

Venus Williams is a prominent American professional tennis player. She is one of the top-ranked women tennis players in the singles ranking. She has been ranked No 1 by ‘Women’s Tennis Association thrice. Amongst the active players, she is behind Serene Williams with 49 singles titles on the WTA tour

Best Quotes of Williams

"Just believe in Yourself
Even if You don't pretend
that you do, and some
point, you will"
Venus Williams
________________________________

Quotes of Serena Williams Sister

“My first job is big sister and I take that very seriously.”
― 
Venus Williams

“I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.”
― 
Venus Williams

“you have to believe in yourself when no one else does that's what makes you a winner”
― 
venus Williams

“Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t just pretend that you do and, at some point, you will.”
― 
Venus Williams

“My ambition is to enjoy my life and to do exactly what I want to do. And I'll do that. I will be free.”
― 
Venus Williams

“Just believe in yourself even if you don’t, pretend that you do and, at some point you will.”
― 
Venus Williams

No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.