Jacqueline Joyner Kersee best Sports Quotes

 Jacqueline Joyner Kersee  best Sports Quotes

Jacqueline Joyner Kersee is an American retired track field athlete, who won three Gold, One Silver, and two bronze Olympic medals, she is the greatest female athlete of all time. She is the also Board of Director for USA Track and Field. Joyner Kersee is an active philanthropist in children’s education and also she is a founder of the Jackie Joyner-Kersee Foundation which encourages young people in East St.

Jacqueline Joyner Kersee  Best Line

American Athlete Best Quotes

"Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind." :- Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

"It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret." Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

"Once I leave this earth, I know I've done something that will continue to help others."Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

"Ask any athlete: We all hurt at times. I'm asking my body to go through seven different tasks. To ask it not to ache would be too much."Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

"The medals don't mean anything and the glory doesn't last. It's all about your happiness. The rewards are going to come, but my happiness is just loving the sport and having fun performing."Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

When I was in elementary school, we weren't allowed to do sports other than cheerleading. By junior high, they let us play, but we had to come back after 6:30 p.m. to practice because there was only one gymnasium and the boys used it first. Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

I love track and field, but I also know the day will come when I will have to do something else.Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

People assuming that because I'm a great athlete, I can dance. But no My rhythm is off a little bit. Jacqueline Joyner Kersee

It wasn't until I was 14 and watched the 1976 Olympic Games on television that I really started to dream about the big time. I remember seeing Evelyn Ashford in the 100 meters, and she was going to UCLA. Jacqueline Joyner Kersee


My passion for giving is no different than yours. I give because it's in my heart to give. I give because I was taught to give at a very early age. This is how I developed my passion for forgiving. Jacqueline Joyner Kersee



No comments

Theme images by saw. Powered by Blogger.